08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Washington City woman allegedly embezzles $60K from employer
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- 5 reasons to look forward to BYU football media day
- Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter 'Obamacare'
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism