08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- SLC airport maintenance employee hospitalized after crashing truck into plane
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Idaho man walks free after 20 years: ‘I never thought this day would come’
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- 'Bad luck' mutations increase cancer risk more than behavior, study says
- Governor signs concealed carry bill for young adults
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding