08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help