08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- UTA looking for individuals to serve on advisory panel
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?