08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire