08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- Man who shot and killed son, himself, had domestic violence history
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Top 10 things you should never say to a pregnant woman - SPONSORED
- Have You Seen This? 1 million dots
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk