08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly