08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- U. board expected to announce decision on firing of Huntsman Cancer CEO Tuesday
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument