08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?