08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing