08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway