08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Orrin Hatch says he would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in Senate race
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Governor signs hardened polygamy law
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting