08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump at Capitol, poised to take historic oath
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice
- Feds file fraud charges against 'Free Capitalist' again
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal