08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor