08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day