08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Utah Wildlife Board announces change in preference points for 2017 deer hunt
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget