08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- How the parolee who killed officer Doug Barney obtained the murder weapon
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Lehi teen builds shed to share the bounty at community garden
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash