08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Charles Barkley gets humbled; Neymar meets his twin
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure