08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Here's who buys the most weapons from the US
- Elderly woman killed in possible DUI accident
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Director: Zoo safe despite shooting of gorilla to save boy
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'