08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Climate change taking toll on the American pika in the West
- Rosetta space probe sees bright flares, landslide on comet