08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident