08/22/2013 3:28pmSince the first test-tube baby was born more than three decades ago, in vitro fertilization has evolved into a highly sophisticated lab procedure. Now, scientists are going back to basics and testing a simpler and cheaper method.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at U. Health Care
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Mother and son graduate from BYU on the same day
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round