08/03/2013 10:04amAs the world gets warmer, people are more likely to get hot under the collar, scientists say. A massive new study finds that aggressive acts like committing violent crimes and waging war become more likely with each added degree.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- West Jordan man makes toys for the needy but can't make rent: 'How can I close down now?'
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Jazz flatten Clippers 104-91, win 1st-round series 4-3
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains
- State water officials say more conservation, accurate data needed