08/03/2013 10:04amAs the world gets warmer, people are more likely to get hot under the collar, scientists say. A massive new study finds that aggressive acts like committing violent crimes and waging war become more likely with each added degree.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Why is the government searching cellphones?
- RSL hires former Red Bulls, Real Monarchs manager Mike Petke
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge