07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st