07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police investigating suspicious death at Cottonwood Heights bank
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral