07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- Domo announces software upgrades, welcomes presidents of Chicago Cubs, Pixar for yearly conference