07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found