07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K