07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Samsung unveils first new flagship phones since exploding phone debacle
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- 4 scenic road trips to take in eastern Utah