07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood