07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- County releases list of homeless site evaluation committee members
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- US forces ferry Syrian-Kurdish fighters behind IS lines
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament