07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Multiple injuries after Main Street car crash in Tooele
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns