07/19/2013 11:44amParents who comment, like and retweet their teen's posts aren't always invasive or embarrassing. A recent study shows parents who interact with their teens on social media are more connected in real life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man critically injured in alleged road rage rollover
- Your dog smells you — better than you think
- Game Center: Utah State vs. Fresno State
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Clinton, McMullin campaigns seizing on Trump's stagnation in Utah
- Cedar City man killed in ATV accident in Washington County
- UTA board to consider expanded ski bus service
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- ESPN's 'College GameDay' coming back to Salt Lake City