07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up