07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Teen pleads guilty to shooting compliant clerk in robbery
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County