07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and jumping from tree
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in decade-old sex case
- Hit the road: Salt Lake man creates interactive trip planner
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say