07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- 5 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British parliament
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options