07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Decision day: McAdams expected to make site recommendation public Friday morning
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little