07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- 2 lanes of southbound I-15 closed near North Salt Lake after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Drugged driving surpasses drunken driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds
- 15 date ideas under $40 - SPONSORED