07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings