07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 hospitalized in critical condition after 8-vehicle crash
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- Trump to name Exxon Mobil CEO as secretary of state, NBC News reports
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- West Valley man's Christmas lights spectacular featured in national commercial
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Have You Seen This? Kids taste 100 years of Christmas desserts
- EPA rejects $20.4 million in requests for mine spill costs
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Blasts hit near Istanbul soccer stadium, wound 20 police