07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Williams sets new school record in Utah's shootout win over UCLA
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier