07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Utah launches Search and Rescue Assistance card to help fund search and rescue efforts
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless