07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Family says fallen rescuer often 'gave all he had' to others
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'