07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Bill to lower legal alcohol limit passes Utah House