07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah named ‘most charitable state' again
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Idaho Falls man hit, killed trying to cross 1300 East