07/17/2013 11:07amPete Ashdown, owner of Utah's XMission, says he will not grant requests for information on his subscribers without a warrant. He says that a law allowing prosecutors to issue administrative subpoenas without a warrant is unconstitutional.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during fireworks show
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar City shooting
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense, police say
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Rio's Olympic Village 'simply not safe or ready', says Australia
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Video shows one of Utah's most iconic hikes — The Zion Narrows
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Do video games lead to violence?