07/03/2013 11:45amAn Italian scientist says that he could be the first person to successfully move a person's head to another person's body. All he needs is $30 million and two years. Not everyone is convinced, however.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites