06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Police seek 3 people following armed home invasion in Holladay
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Small southern Utah town to honor 6 killed in 1943 military plane crash
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash