06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Self-inflicted collapse chokes GOP effort to undo Obamacare
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day