06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal