06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet