06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Los Angeles airport back to normal after panic-filled night
- Mylan launching generic version of EpiPen
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Browns' Paul Kruger calls his release 'wrong decision'
- 'Everything happens for a reason' for Utah QB Troy Williams