06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- GOP pulls health care overhaul off House floor
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Subject of film 'Bernie' appeals lengthy sentence for murder
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident