06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Suspect arrested in connection with I-80 traffic stop; 1 suspect still at large
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Canyons District's Big Cottonwood Canyon school bus route 'unsafe,' state engineer says
- Utah's Brian Allen selected No. 173 to Pittsburgh Steelers in 5th round
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Utah State's Devante Mays selected in 7th round by Green Bay Packers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- BYU's Jamaal Williams drafted in the 4th round by Green Bay
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah