06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft