06/14/2013 11:46amIt could make your computer faster, power your cell phone longer, filter the salt out of sea water and help confirm some of the most difficult questions in atomic physics. It's graphene, the latest supermaterial, and these are the five coolest things it can do.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen found shot in Cache County canal no longer in coma, family says
- Sheriff Winder defends SL County Jail booking policy in tense media exchange
- Year after Salem mom's death, loved ones bring awareness to maternal mental health
- New jury acquits Conrad Truman of murdering his wife
- Could state parks host burial of Native American remains?
- Simple valve could prevent sewage backup flooding, plumber says
- San Juan County Sheriff's Office hires 1st female deputy
- DC residents using cash to oust Chaffetz from Congress
- Prominent Utah family shares their struggles with depression
- Tow truck drivers may have to pass criminal background checks