05/24/2013 7:51amSmall businesses are being targeted by cyber criminals more frequently, and experts say business owners aren't doing enough to keep it from happening to them. Many owners aren't even taking basic steps to protect themselves.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Another big meth bust for UHP troopers
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing