05/24/2013 7:51amSmall businesses are being targeted by cyber criminals more frequently, and experts say business owners aren't doing enough to keep it from happening to them. Many owners aren't even taking basic steps to protect themselves.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Sea lion dies at Hogle Zoo: 'Truly one of a kind'
- Potential threat sends police to Park City campus
- Additional concourse boosts airport rebuild price tag to $2.6 billion
- Magna man dies after crashing into parked semitruck on I-15