05/24/2013 7:51amSmall businesses are being targeted by cyber criminals more frequently, and experts say business owners aren't doing enough to keep it from happening to them. Many owners aren't even taking basic steps to protect themselves.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run